Many hospitals are being pressured to open their networks to mobile devices such as iPads, smartphones, tablets and personal laptops, etc.. These devices are being brought in by doctors, patients, employees, guests, contractors and others who want seamless access to your network. So can you let them use these devices to become more mobile and productive without putting your organization at risk?
Join us for a 40 minute webinar where you will learn how Bradford Network’s Network Sentry solution can help you effectively manage network access for mobile devices while maintaining multiple layers of robust security.
Topics covered include:
- Combining NAC (Network Access Control) and MDM (Mobile Device Management) technologies to provide the core foundation for implementing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategies and securing your organization
- How to non-intrusively identify everything on your healthcare network
- Understanding the need for role and device based access
The webinar will also discuss how healthcare institutions, including:
- Columbia University Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital Systems
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
are leveraging Bradford Networks to identify, profile, and provide appropriate access for every device on their networks.
CMO, Bradford Networks
As Chief Marketing Officer, Tom is responsible for the global strategy and execution of Bradford’s marketing efforts. In this role, Tom is focused on extending Bradford’s presence and relevance on the world stage, building and guiding Bradford’s global brand, to further the success of the company’s sales teams and partner ecosystem.
* All fields are required