Get the most out of your Network Sentry solution with an upgrade to the new state-of-the-art appliance. Expert migration services by Bradford Network’s experienced Service Engineers take the burden off your IT staff, ensuring a smooth transition with minimal service interruption.
Your organization is ready for an upgrade when your appliance is at end-of-life (EOL) or under-capacity. The Hardware Upgrade Service will benefit network and security administrators, network managers and IT staff by:
- Converting end-of-life hardware to the new hardware
- Improving appliance capacity (memory and storage)
- Improving overall system performance
- Leveraging new technologies (services and security)
Bradford Networks’ Hardware Upgrade Service deliverables include the following:
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Dedicated, professional service time (in 4-hour increments as needed) to complete the following:
- Post-upgrade validation
Statement of Work
To plan the project, Bradford Networks’ Project Manager works with the customer to create an SOW that documents the stakeholders, requirements, process, deliverables and schedule for the upgrade session.
The Service Engineer works with the customer to collect information about the existing configuration, including current wired and wireless access and control scenarios. The customer (with the assistance of the Service Engineer) must perform the pre-upgrade tasks noted in the SOW.
- Back up current database and configuration files
- Install new appliance(s)
- Restore and validate backup configurations and data
The Service Engineer and customer will validate the upgraded system’s operation, including previous security policies, profiles, scheduled tasks and general user experience.
- Upgrading Network Sentry without Production interruptions
- IT staff resources for performing upgrade
- IT staff staying current with latest Network Sentry features
- Improved system performance
- Minimal impact on production network
- Same functionality as before upgrade
- Performed remotely, or onsite as required
- New appliance can be prepared prior to the upgrade session
- Leverage the full range of Network Sentry’s features and capabilities
- A Statement of Work that details the work to be performed
- Service time including upgrade preparation (customer), the upgrade and system validation