Strong Performance Powered by Adoption of BYOD Blueprint;
Results in Highest Revenues in Company History
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – July 25, 2012 – Bradford Networks, the best choice to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices, today announced that it ended FY 2012 with the highest total revenue in company history, including its highest quarterly revenue on record in Q4’12. Driven by strategic partnerships with companies such as HP, and increasing demand for Network Sentry to address bring-your-own-device (BYOD) security concerns, the Company ended the fiscal year with 68 new customers, including Royal Caribbean, Columbia University Medical Center, Methodist Health System, Miami Marlins, and NHS Trust. For the year, Bradford experienced tremendous growth across key industry verticals, including healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more.
Key highlights of Bradford Networks’ fiscal year 2012 include:
- Strategic Partnerships: Bradford announced several strategic technology relationships in 2012, including some of the industry’s leading mobility vendors. These partnerships are integral in fulfilling the Company’s vision of the BYOD Blueprint, a holistic security approach that addresses BYOD’s unique set of security challenges. New partners include Aerohive, Fortinet, HP, Meru Networks, Motorola Solutions and Ruckus Wireless.
- Technology Innovation:
- The Company launched the Bradford Networks Mobile Agent App, the first App that enables secure network access for trusted iPads, iPhones and other Apple devices;
- Bradford extended its Network Sentry product family to become the first network security offering that automatically identifies and profiles all devices and users on a network. This provides organizations with complete visibility and control.
- Enhanced Global Distribution: The Company significantly grew its worldwide distribution network in 2012, adding Siracom, TechData/Azlan, and Zycko to the Bradford portfolio of resellers.
- Corporate Expansion/Executive Additions: To support the Company’s rapid growth and leadership in the network access control (NAC) market, Bradford made several significant appointments to its management team, including Dan Haley to CEO, Tom Murphy to CMO, Mike Killoran to vice president of sales, and Vincent Ma to vice president of business development.
- Industry Recognition: Bradford Networks continues to be recognized as a leader in the NAC market. Most recently, the company was positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a Visionary in the 2011 “Magic Quadrant for Network Access Control¹,” and was cited as a Leader in the June 2011 Network Access Control (NAC) Forrester Wave report. In addition, Info-Tech Research Group rated the Company as an innovator in the NAC market and rated Network Sentry as an “Exemplary” product, ranking it ahead of solutions from ForeScout, Juniper and Cisco in the product evaluation category.
“FY 2012 was an important year for the network access control market. The escalation of BYOD challenged organizations to ensure that the proper policies were in place for allowing and securing personal devices on corporate networks,” said Dan Haley, CEO, Bradford Networks. “The need to secure mobile devices has driven growth for Bradford across all industries, especially in healthcare. The increasing use of mobile devices to access patient data has resulted in numerous hospitals turning to Bradford to safeguard this confidential data. We look forward to continued success in healthcare and enterprise markets as we enter FY 2013.”
1 – Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Network Access Control,” by Lawrence Orans and John Pescatore, December 8, 2011.